Interested in a career in Remodeling?
Biehl Brothers Contracting continues to grow! We would love to talk to you if you are interested in a career in Remodeling.
We are a family-owned, Christian-based remodeling company. We specialize in Bathrooms, Kitchens, Decks, and Additions. We also do a number of smaller projects.
Typical work hours are 8 am – 4 pm Monday through Friday with some opportunities for overtime.
We have great employees, and we are like a small family.
We have never had to lay anyone off for a lack of work in 17 years.
We enjoy what we do and enjoy each other’s company.
To work for our company you must:
1) Show up to work every day, on time, Ready to work.
2) Have your own reliable transportation. (This means owning and maintaining your own vehicle that you drive to and from the jobsite.)
3) Be team focused, and good with people.
4) Be flexible, have the ability to think outside the box, to overcome obstacles, and adaptable to change.
5) Be a leader, willing to accept constructive criticism, able to give constructive criticism to others and to deliver on what you say you will do.
6) Have a minimum of 2 years of construction experience.
7) Have your own full set of hand tools for use every day on the job.
8) Pass a background check before starting employment.
9) Pass a drug test before starting employment, and every 3 months during employment.
10) Have an active cell phone with a data package. You must be willing to accept and make work related calls as well as use our app for a time clock.
If you meet the above criteria, contact us below, we want to talk to you!
To be a member of our company you CANNOT:
1) Have a drug or alcohol problem.
2) Have racial or religious prejudices.
3) Rely on others for transportation.
We offer 6 paid holidays, Paid Time Off (one hour of paid time off for every complete 40 hours work) , 2 personal days, and limited mileage reimbursements for vested employees after the probationary period.
We offer a simple IRA with 3% match for employees after 1 year of service.
We offer a 1% profit sharing bonus
We do not offer health insurance. We wish that we could, but we are just not there yet.
We require our employees to get to and from the jobsite in their own vehicle.
Pay is hourly and directly proportionate to experience.
Our ultimate goal is to hire someone who works for our company until they retire.
NO SUBCONTRACTORS PLEASE